Wills, Trusts & Estates
It is recommended that you establish a long-term plan for the protection and effective future use of your assets. Ensuring protection for yourself and your family is a process that is often put off until a crisis occurs, at which time a myriad of tax, health and legal issues may require immediate attention and decision-making at a very vulnerable time.
At the Law Office of Anthony J. Maiocchi, we encourage discussion concerning this sensitive subject and work closely with our clients to plan ahead. While each client and family situation is unique, certain strategies and approaches to wealth preservation and asset protection can be established to ensure that the impact of health care issues, taxes and potential family disputes is minimized. We establish a dialogue with our clients to evaluate current and anticipated needs and issues which are viewed to have a possible impact on both themselves and future generations. The process takes into consideration items such as
- Living Wills
- Estate Planning
- Trusts (Benefits and Drawbacks Based on Financial and Family Considerations)
- Executors, Administrators, Trustees
- Financial Planning
- Pensions, IRAs Social Security and Other Retirement Income
- Health Care Strategies
- Health Care Proxies and Power of Attorney
- Life Insurance, Long Term Care and Other Insurance Products
- Assisted Living and Skilled Care Considerations
- Beneficiary Considerations
If you are seeking help with guidance concerning the issues that require consideration as you age, and would like assistance in estate planning, please contact us online or call us at (914) 347-2300.